General information about www.ddfsocialelearning.co.uk, for the purposes outlined in Ley 24/2002 of Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico (Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, or “LSSI”):
TITLE HOLDER: DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L.
REGISTERED OFFICE: Avda. Blas Infante 6, 5ª planta, Sevilla (SPAIN), C.P. 41011
TELEPHONE: (+34) 954 28 60 37
REGISTRATION DATA: Registro Mercantil de Sevilla, tomo 3074, folio 85, hoja SE-40.652
1. LEGAL INFORMATION, CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE
This section includes information which the user should be aware of about the conditions of access and use of this website.
What follows regulates the use of the internet portal service (hereinafter the “Portal”) that DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. offers to internet users.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of connecting to the telecommunications network supplied by the service provider that has been contracted by the users. Certain services are exclusively for our clients and access to them will be restricted.
Use of the Portal attributes the condition of the person who uses the Portal (hereinafter the “User”) to all of the conditions included in this Legal Notice and implies that the User consents to them. The service provided by the Portal is confined to the time the User is connected to the Portal or to one of the services that are facilitated through it. Therefore, the User should read this Legal Notice carefully each time they intend to access the Portal, since the Portal and the conditions of use in this Legal Notice may be modified.
Some of the Portal services that are accessible to internet users or that are exclusive to DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. clients may be subjected to their own conditions, regulations and instructions, in which case these will substitute, complete and/or alter this present Legal Notice and they should be accepted by the User before they start to utilise the corresponding service(s).
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All content on the Portal, understood merely illustratively as being the text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as the graphic design and source codes (hereinafter the “Content”), is intellectual property of DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. or third parties, and under no circumstances are any of the rights of exploitation recognised by current regulations on intellectual property understood to be relinquished to the User, except those that are strictly necessary for the use of the Portal.
The brands, commercial names and distinguishing signs and symbols are property of DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. or third parties, and access to the Portal does not grant any right to these brands, commercial names and/or distinguishing signs and symbols.
3. CONDITIONS FOR USING THE PORTAL
The User is obliged to use the Portal correctly, in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice. The User will be liable to DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a consequence of not complying with this obligation.
Using the Portal with the intention of harming the goods or interests of DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. or of third parties is expressly prohibited, as is in any way overloading, damaging or misusing the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and computer applications (software) that belong to DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. or third parties.
The User commits to using the Content in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, as well as the rest of the conditions, regulations and instructions which may be applicable in accordance with what is outlined in Clause 1. The User who accepts the current legislation should abstain (merely illustratively) from:
- a) Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Content, except in cases authorised by the law or when explicit consent has been given by DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. or, when applicable, by someone who holds ownership of the rights of exploitation.
- b) Reproducing or copying Content for personal use which can be considered Software or a Database according to the current legislation on intellectual property; nor should this Content be communicated publicly or made available to third parties when these actions necessarily imply reproduction by the User or a third party.
- c) Extracting and/or reusing the entirety or a substantial part of the integral Content of the Portal, as well as the databases that DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. makes available to its Users.
3.3 Data Collection Forms
Without infringing neither upon Clause 5 of this Legal Notice nor upon the privacy policies accessible through the Portal, which can be applicable at any moment, the use of certain services or requests directed towards DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. are conditioned by prior completion of the corresponding User record.
All information that the User provides through the forms on the Portal for the above purposes or any other purpose should be accurate. To this effect, the User guarantees the authenticity of all data they provide and will ensure that all information provided to DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. is maintained absolutely up to date at all times in accordance with the User’s current situation. The User is the only party responsible for false or inexact data that they give and for any damages caused to DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. or to third parties as a result of the information provided.
3.4 Use of Links to the Portal and its Pages
The internet user who would like to include links to the Portal or its indexed pages on their own sites or social media accounts should comply with the terms and conditions that are outlined as follows. Being unaware of these should not signify evading responsibilities to the Law.
- a) The link will only lead to the main page of the Portal but will not reproduce it in any way.
- b) In accordance with the legislation that is applicable and valid at any present moment, it is expressly prohibited to create frames of any kind that border the Portal or allow the Content to be viewed through URLs other than that of the Portal. It is also prohibited for the Portal or Content to be visualised alongside content external to the Portal when: (i) this produces or can produce error or confusion, or can mislead the users about the true source of the service or Content; (ii) it implies an act of comparison or disloyal imitation; (iii) it serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L.; or if (iv) it is in any other way prohibited by current legislation.
- c) On the page that includes the link, no false, inexact or incorrect claim will be made about DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L., its partners, employees, clients, or the quality of the services it provides.
- d) On the page that includes the link, under no circumstances will it be expressed that DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. has consented to the insertion of said link, or that DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the site in question.
- e) The use of any denominative mark, graphic, combination of the two, or distinctive sign that belongs to DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. that is found on the page in question is prohibited, except in legally approved cases or cases that have been expressly authorised by DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L., and as long as, in these cases, there is a direct link to the Portal according to what is established in this clause.
- f) The page that establishes the link should loyally comply with the law and cannot in any way link to, or make available, content that belongs to the hiring party or third parties that: (i) is illicit, damaging or contrary to morals and good customs (is pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) induces or can induce a false idea in the client that DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. subscribes to, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports ideas, manifestations or expressions, licit or illicit, of the website in question and the person(s) responsible; (iii) is inappropriate or unrelated to the activity of DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. with regard to the place, content and topic of the website that belongs to the person(s) in question.
- g) The links associated with the Blog section of DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L., whether listed on personal websites, blogs, social networks or any similar platforms, cannot be accompanied by harmful expressions or expressions discrediting the writer of the article.
4. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
4.1 Of information
Only the information provided on the web portal www.ddfsocialelearning.co.uk is considered official.
The information that appears on Social Networks as property of DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, Youtube, Instagram and others alike) is only of an informative nature and is not binding. Any incomplete information or information different to what appears on the official website www.ddfsocialelearning.co.uk does not override this official information.
Access to the aforementioned Social Networks does not imply DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L.’s obligation to check that the information provided through them is reliable, exact, adequate, appropriate, exhaustive and up-to-date.
DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. is neither liable for the decisions made regarding the information provided on the Official Website or Social Networks under its name, nor is it liable for the damages caused to the User or third parties by actions that have been based exclusively on the information obtained from the Portal.
4.2 Of quality of service
Access to the Portal does not imply DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L.’s obligation to control the absence of viruses, computer worms or any other harmful electronic elements. It is in any case recommended that the User have the appropriate tools for detecting and cleaning harmful computer programmes or elements.
DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. is not liable for damages caused to computers that belong to the Users or to third parties that occur while the Portal service is being offered.
4.3 Of service availability
Access to the Portal requires third party services and supplies, including transportation using telecommunications networks, whose reliability, quality, continuity and performance have no connection to DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. As a result of this, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, cancelled or may result inaccessible either before or during the time that the Portal service is being provided.
DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. is not liable for damages of any kind caused to the User which are a result of errors or disconnections in the telecommunication networks which cause suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service while the service is being provided or prior to this.
4.4 Of the content and services linked through the Portal
The Portal Access service includes technical devices with links, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other pages and internet portals (hereinafter “Linked Sites”). In these cases, DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. acts as intermediary service provider in accordance with article 17 of the Ley 24/2002, 12th July, of Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico (Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, or “LSSI”). DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. will only be responsible for the content and services administered in the Linked Sites if it has knowledge of any illicitness and if it has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the case that the User considers there to be a Linked Site with illicit or inappropriate content they can communicate this to DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. in accordance with the procedures and effects established in Clause 6, and under no circumstances will this communication imply the obligation to remove the link in question.
Under no circumstances does the existence of Linked Sites presuppose an agreement between those responsible for them or those who own them with DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L., nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. with the manifestations, content or services provided.
DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. is unaware of the content and services on Linked Sites and therefore is not to be held responsible for the damages caused by the content and/or services of said Linked Sites, whether this is regarding illicitness, quality, being out of date, being unavailable, being erroneous or being useless, nor for any other damage that is not directly attributable to DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L.
5. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
5.1. Treatment of Personal Data
In accordance with what is outlined in the Ley Orgánica 15/1999, 13th December, of Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (Organic Act on Data Protection, or “LOPD”), we inform that the personal data and information that allows us to complete any electronic form available on the Portal (hereinafter the “Data”) will be incorporated in a data file of a private nature that belongs to DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L.
The Data is used to fulfil the User’s request. The questions included in each form are of a voluntary nature except those that are designated as obligatory. If the obligatory questions are not answered, DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. reserves the right to not process incomplete requests.
5.2. Communicating Data to Third Parties
Any release of personal data about the Users of this Portal to third parties will be duly communicated to those affected, specifying the identity of the third party and the way in which this data will be used.
5.3. Security Measures
DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. complies with the security measures required by Real Decreto (Royal Decree) 1720/2007, 21st December, which approves the regulation that implements Organic Law, in keeping with the nature of the data that is subject to processing at any moment. Despite the above, electronic security through a medium like the Internet is not invulnerable and third party activities may occur. DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. uses all available means to avoid activities of this kind.
5.4. ARCO Rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition)
At any moment the User can exercise their rights to Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition (“ARCO” Rights) under the terms of current law, which requires communication either via post addressed to the Data Protection Officer at DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L., at address: Avda. Blas Infante 6, 5ª planta, Sevilla (SPAIN), C.P. 41011, or via email to the address: email@example.com, where in both cases the User must indicate their first and last names.
6. COMMUNICATING ILLICIT OR INAPPROPRIATE ACTIVITIES
In case of the User or any other internet user being aware that the Linked Sites redirect to pages that contain content or services that are illicit, harmful, degrading, violent or immoral, this can be communicated to DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. and should include the following points:
- a) Personal information about the sender of the communication: name, address, telephone number and email address;
- b) Description of the facts that reveal the illicit or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site;
- c) In the case of a violation of rights such as intellectual or industrial property rights, the personal information of the person who holds the rights that are being infringed upon, in the case of this being someone other than the sender. The documentation that accredits the legitimacy of the rights holder should also be provided and, when necessary, the documentation of the representative who is acting on behalf of the rights holder when they are someone other than the sender of the communication;
- d) Express declaration that the information presented is accurate.
In accordance with what is outlined in the LSSI, receiving the aforementioned communication does not imply DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L.’s knowledge of the activities and/or content indicated by the sender.
7. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA, creator of the website, reserves the right to deny or withhold access to the Portal and/or the services offered to any user who does not comply with the present General Terms and Conditions, without the need for giving advance notice, and can do so of its own accord or the accord of a third party.
Every time the policy is modified significantly, DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. will make all reasonable efforts to inform the affected users. If the consent of the User to the active legislation is required, the corresponding protocols will be made available.
9. TECHNICAL FAILURES
DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L. has prepared for all eventualities to ensure the continued running of its Website and will do its best to ensure that the Website does not suffer interruptions. It cannot, however, guarantee that there will be no technical failures, nor can it guarantee the permanent availability of the Website and the services contained within. Consequently it is not held responsible for any damages that may be caused by lack of availability or by access issues caused by disconnectivity, faults, overload or network outages that are not attributable to DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA S.L.
DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA, the creator of the website, will persecute any breaches of the present conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and penal actions that may be applicable by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THEIR DURATION
DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA, the creator of the website, can modify the conditions that are outlined on this page at any moment.
These terms and conditions are valid according to the time they are displayed and until they are modified by other terms and conditions that are duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION