General Terms and Conditions
The general contractual terms and conditions outlined below (hereinafter “General Terms and Conditions”) exclusively regulate the contractual relations of all the students enrolled at Divulgación Dinámica S.L., owner of the website www.ddfsocialelearning.co.uk.
These General Terms and Conditions will have an indefinite period of validity and will be applicable to all contracts made for the educational courses provided. These General Terms and Conditions are the only ones that apply and they replace any other general terms and conditions except in the case of express and written prior annulment. Divulgación Dinámica can occasionally modify the clauses of its General Terms and Conditions, so it is advisable that they are read upon each visit to the page www.ddfsocialelearning.co.uk (hereinafter the “Portal”). These modifications are applicable from the date of their publication online (the date indicated at the start of the course) and do not apply to contracts finalised before this date. Each contractual agreement on the website is governed by the General Terms and Conditions that were valid on the date that the contractual agreement took place.
A contract for any of the offered courses implies the acceptance of the present General Terms and Conditions and therefore that the User:
- Has read and understands what is outlined in said terms and conditions
- Is a person with sufficient capacity to enter into contractual agreements
- Assumes all obligations outlined in the present General Terms and Conditions
Legislation that Applies
The present General Terms and Conditions are governed especially by what is outlined in the following legislation:
– Real Decreto Legislativo 1/2007, 16th November, which approves the consolidated text of the Ley General para la Defensa de los Consumidores y Usuarios (the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users)
– Ley 34/2002, 11th July, Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico (LSSI)
– Ley Orgánica 15/1999, 13th December, Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (Organic Act on Data Protection).
– Ley 7/1998, 13th April, Condiciones Generales de la Contratación (General Conditions of Contract)
2. CONTRACTING A COURSE
When the contract for a course is finalised, in order for the User to be able to access the services on offer they should register through the website by creating a User account. In order to do this, the User should be willing to openly and voluntarily provide the personal details required.
Divulgación Dinámica S.L. will provide the student with a username and password to access the educational resources and services, and the user will take full responsibility for using them diligently and will commit to not making them available to third parties. The user will also commit to letting Divulgación Dinámica know if they are lost or stolen or if any potential unauthorised use by a third party has occurred, so that Divulgación Dinámica may proceed to block the account immediately.
Once the user account has been created, we inform that, in accordance with what is outlined in article 27 of the Ley 34/2002 de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico (LSSI), the contractual procedure will follow the subsequent steps:
- The client will sign up through the registration form made available for each programme, filling in all of the information that is asked of them.
- The client will receive an automatically generated email with the details for accessing the Online Secretary.
- The client will access the Online Secretary to complete the following processes:
- Completing the payment of the educational programme agreed upon contractually and providing proof of said payment
- Request of documentation (provisional certificates, receipts)
- Contacting the centre to mention any incident or comments that should be taken into account
- Obtaining the access keys to the learning platform
- Checking and noting the start and end dates of the agreed upon educational course.
- The students will be given access to the necessary technical and human resources in order to carry out the contractual course and personal data will be corrected if necessary.
- All documentation and content of Divulgación Dinámica will be provided in Spanish and in the language(s) that are indicated expressly.
3. INFORMATION ABOUT THE COURSES
Divulgación Dinámica gives a lot of importance to the essential characteristics of the courses offered through detailed descriptions of these characteristics. The User can request information about the courses by calling (+34) 954 28 60 37 or by emailing the address email@example.com
The prices indicated on the website www.ddfsocialelearning.co.uk include value-added tax (VAT).
Divulgación Dinámica reserves the right to modify its prices at any time; nonetheless, it commits to always guaranteeing that the costs indicated on the website at the moment the contract for the course is made are the ones that will be used for said contract.
In the case of there being a price that is erroneous and/or suspiciously low for any reason (a bug, manual error, technical error, etc.), the course contract will be annulled even in the case of its initial validity. This will be communicated to the User.
5. PAYMENT METHODS
Payments will be made through the Online Secretary via transfer, card or PayPal.
6. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL: SATISFIED OR REIMBURSED.
The User has FIFTEEN (15) calendar days to withdraw from a course with which they are not satisfied. This period of time applies from the first day of the contractual start of each course, which will also be the payment date of the course. The withdrawal should be done through written notification through the Online Secretary.
This right of withdrawal is not applicable to the electronic files that are made available online which may be downloaded or reproduced immediately for permanent use.
Therefore, Divulgación Dinámica will not make a refund of any kind if the User has utilised the Access keys to the training platform where they have been able to download the course materials.
In the case of a reimbursement:
– If the User withdraws from a course within fifteen days from the starting date of the contract, Divulgación Dinámica will reimburse them using the same method of payment through which the initial payment was made. If this reimbursement method is not possible, Divulgación Dinámica will reimburse the User through bank transference. Divulgación Dinámica will do everything possible to reimburse the User as promptly as possible.
– The cases that are excluded from this reimbursement are those in which the entry call for the e-learning programme has been made, but it has not been finalised on time by the User for reasons unrelated to the Centre.
7. LITIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Divulgación Dinámica is not held responsible for the present terms and conditions not being executed in a case of force majeure and in the case of the lack of a user or of an unforeseeable event on behalf of a party who is not involved in the contract.
Divulgación Dinámica is not held responsible for any loss of data, documents, or any damage in general caused by the User’s failure to make a security copy of the data contained within the acquired products.
Divulgación Dinámica is not held responsible for the consequences that could arise from an improper use of the courses sold on the Portal.
Even though certain products could be seen as services compatible with professional use, www.ddfsocialelearning.co.uk is not a Portal dedicated to selling its services to professionals. For this reason it cannot be held responsible for any complaint related to professional activity.
8. COMMENTS, CRITIQUES, COMMUNICATION
All of the User-written opinions on the Portal are looked over by the Divulgación Dinámica team. If the opinions violate the law, ethics or morals (abusive advertisement, defamation, insults, comments out of context, etc.) Divulgación Dinámica reserves the right to reject these opinions and make them known to the appropriate authorities.
9. NORMS CONCERNING THE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMME
9.1. The clients who access the services offered by Divulgación Dinámica through the platform and digital services will, at all times, follow the general and specific instructions that have been made available both in the manuals and guides and by the tutors or employees of the company. If these indications are not followed, the relevant company staff will analyse and evaluate the actions to carry out in order to guarantee compliance with said instructions.
9.2. The Director of Divulgación Dinámica S.L., the Head of Studies and the teaching body will be in charge of taking opportune measures to guarantee the proper development of the services and products on offer.
9.3. All of the information about the development of the course will be made available to the students on the e-learning platform. It is therefore the student’s responsibility to keep up to date with this information.
10. DIVULGACIÓN DINÁMICA, S.L.’S EDUCATIONAL OFFER
10.1 MEMBER PROGRAMME
10.1.1 Divulgación Dinámica offers a Catalogue of courses and training sessions that are available on the institution’s website www.ddfsocialelearning.co.uk. Therefore, the company does not recognise any course or training session that is not contained within and published explicitly in this Catalogue.
10.1.2 In the Conditions of Renewal and as part of the Member Programme, Divulgación Dinámica S.L. can offer clients courses or training sessions that are not mentioned in the course Catalogue. These proposals can either be of an individual or general nature to our clients, so that they can continue with their studies.
10.1.3 The Member Programme offers its services to the student within a timeframe of 9 months. The payment is made in one instalment and allows the student to take all the courses that are offered on the Catalogue within the time frame in question.
10.1.4 The starting date calculated for each programme is the date that the student signs up for the first course that they request, and the end date is 9 months later. In the case of this day not being a working day or it being a holiday, the end date will be the first working day after that date. The service will be provided uninterruptedly between the initial date and the end date, which cannot be extended.
10.1.5 It is not possible to take more than one course at a time. This means that when enrolled on a course listed on the Catalogue, there will be no way to access any other course on the same Catalogue.
10.1.6 The company demands a minimum time period in order for a course to be completed correctly.
|Number of hours per course||Minimum completion time|
|Up to 200h||3 weeks|
|Between 200h and 400h||6 weeks|
|Between 400h and 900h||9 weeks|
10.1.7 The number of hours that will be written on every diploma will correspond to the number that appears on the Catalogue for each course or training session.
10.1.8 If a student abandons or leaves the Member Programme, and if the regulatory deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal has passed, the reimbursement of the fees paid at the beginning of the provision of services cannot be made.
10.1.9 The diplomas that Divulgación Dinámica S.L. issues for the courses on its Catalogue are its own degrees, issued by the company and endorsed by the Asociación Nacional de Centros de e-Learning y Distancia (National Association of e-Learning and Distance Centres).
10.2 OFFER OR SUBSIDISED PROGRAMME
10.2.1 Divulgación Dinámica S.L.’s Offer Programme comprises courses and training sessions that are published on the company’s channels of communication, which have a concrete date by which the application and enrolment must be completed.
10.2.2 The courses and training sessions offered through this model have a starting date and an ending date that cannot be altered except through explicit communication by the company. The stipulated deadline for completing them cannot be extended.
10.2.3 Tutoring will be done through a forum which contains frequently asked questions; the tutor will respond to the students’ questions there.
10.2.4 The courses that are advertised as being FREE can be requested and completed through any client and the only costs will be the administrative fees.
10.2.5 The diploma is issued electronically when the user has submitted and passed the evaluation tests and once the official end date has been reached.
10.2.6 Once the enrolled course has been finalised and passed, the student will be issued an accredited Diploma in electronic format.
10.2.7 If the client requests the Diploma in paper format, they must pay an administrative fee for its issue and delivery costs, the price of which will be communicated prior to its being sent.
- By legal mandate according to the Decreto 175/1993, 16th November, which regulates the right to user information in Private Learning Centres that issue non-academic degrees in the Boletín Oficial de la Junta de Andalucía: a) The Centre is not authorised by the Consejería de Educación y Ciencia of the Junta de Andalucía, nor by any other public administration. b) Lack of academic or professional validity of the courses imparted. c) Existence of informative leaflets or documents for each course at Avda. Blas Infante 6, 5ª Planta, available to anyone who is interested, within working hours (contacting the company is advisable for obtaining information about the working hours). d) The Centre is called Divulgación Dinámica S.L. and is found at Avda. Blas Infante 6, 5ª Planta. Código Postal 41011 in Sevilla, Spain. e) The responsible entity is Divulgación Dinámica S.L. f) There are claim and complaint forms available to the user who requests one, in compliance with what is outlined in the Decreto 171/1989, 11 of July.